Today is my graduation ceremony. It is, content-wise, one of the most boring things I've ever attended. However, the things other graduates did are pretty interesting.
I reached the gathering area at 11am, change into the graduation gown and wait till 12, entered the auditorium at 12.30pm, listened to the "big-shots" speak from 1pm, and start to look at the graduates (including me) go up to the stage to take their "diploma" after 1.45pm. See, isn't it boring? However the graduates did some funny things like hugging the Guest of Honour, cheering for random people etc.
After the ceremony, I collected my real diploma from LT-S1 and proceed to the reception. After that, I went home.
Notes:
- I nearly can't get up on stage due to my old shoes. Luckily got Eric Tan help me negotiate.
- I declined an invitation to go out with Larry, Vinod, Edmund Shi, Amos etc. (Ya that group) for no reason. Might be due to the things I have to carry around if I go out with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment