1/10000

Yesterday, I struck my 1st ever 4D (Also my 1st ever win at Singapore Pools. NEW!). Funny! The number I've bought is 6349, and it won a starter prize. Won $250. I've got no idea how to use it though.

Notes:
- I generated the number from my calculator's "RANDOM" function. It churns out a number between 0 and 1, up to 3 decimal places. The function I used to make a 4 digit number is "f(x)= 10000(RANDOM) - 1".
- That calculator is pretty dear to me as it stood by me since Sec 1.
- Hey! As I think about it, I suddenly realised I can't possibly generate all the possible numbers of 4D with that calculator as "10000 X 0.xyz - 1 = xyz9".
- I know what I'll do with the money if I win big at Toto. I will donate at least $10,000 to "Singapore Buddhist Lodge" because it gave out bursaries to help me tackle my 14 years of schooling. The total amount of money given to me throughout these 14 years is less than $5000, but it sure helped.
- However, I don't know what to do with the rest of the money yet.

No comments: