Today is an interesting day. At around 2.30pm, a guy came knocking on our door. He said he is from SP Services, and because we didn't pay our utilities bill for 3 months, he will have to cut off our electricity supply. O.o
After he cut off our supplies, he left. Luckily, I managed to "psycho" my mother to fork out $562.75 to pay the bill. I then made my way to the Post Office to pay up, then called the Customer Service Centre of SP Services to reconnect the supplies. At around 4.45pm, the power came back on : )
Notes:
- I didn't know Dage didn't pay the bills... Idiot. (Dage is the one who pay the utility bill)
- I took quite some time to "psycho" Mother to pay 1st... (She too stingy la)
- It was raining really hard when I went out to pay up. (It is still raining hard now)
No comments:
Post a Comment