Deafen & Drunken

After Fusion, I went out with Larry, Vinod, Edmund (Shi), Kai Siang, Amos, Ken Yang, Hong Wee, Edwin (Chan) and his girlfriend (If I remember correctly, she call herself 'Pixie').

Went to Seoul Garden @ Bugis to eat because Edmund's family was eating there, so can help us book seats (Ooo, never been to Seoul Garden to eat before. NEW!). Ate and talk while eating.

After eating, they finally decided to go clubbing at Zouk (never clubbed before. NEW!). Took a taxi there. There was free admission that night. We went in and took a chop, then went out to drink 1st. Went to a coffee shop (Chinese one) for some beers, and just talk. At about 10.45pm, we went in to Zouk.

We went to this club called "Phuture", and the 1st person I saw inside was Bing! He just appeared out from the darkness. Funny. He immediately treated me to drinks. I think he high already. As I already drank some before coming in, with the additional drinks added by Bing, I became dizzy and can't stop moving. Therefore I began, for the first time in my life (NEW!), dancing in front of other people. Due to the effects of alcohol on my body, I didn't really care about my self-image, and began to target girls : ) A few danced with me for a few minutes, but nothing really significant happened.

At around 2am, we came out and went to another coffee shop (Prata one) to rest abit before taking taxi home. How much did I spend? Admission: Free, Beer: $2.90, Other Drinks: Bing and Vinod treat me, Taxi: I dunno yet. around $6? So yeah, I clubbed for less than $10.

Notes
- I am still deafened from the extremely loud music in the club.
- I liked the ability to hear properly. Now I am deafened. So depressing : (
- I didn't go bua any girls, nor did any girls bua me. Sian.
- There was too many males in there that night. Bing, Vinod, Edmund and Kai Siang all commented on this. Its not normal, they say.
- The people that never clubbed before this are Me, Ken Yang, Hong Wee & Larry. That leaves Vinod, Edmund, Amos, Kai Siang and Edwin. Pixie I dunno.
- Amos didn't bring any identification with him, so he went home after we drank at the coffee shop. Funny why need to check identification if you look old enough...

No comments: