I went for the medical check-up for NS today. I woke up to a rainy morning, and got ready to go. I set off for Redhill MRT Station. When I reached there, I took a super packed Bus 145 to reach CMPB.
So fun. After I passed through the security check, I proceeded to the CMPB building. In chronological order:
- Registered at the 1st counter I saw in the building.
- Took photo in a room with 2 seemingly gay photographers.
- Went to register in the inner counter.
- Do the urine test.
- 2 vials of blood were drawn by a guy lamenting about how dirty a nurse's job can be.
- Eye tested and spectacles analysed.
- Entered a small box to test hearing.
- Took chest X-Ray in a funky pose. (Cluck!)
- Dental check-up. (Check what teeth missing/ got fillings etc.)
- ECG. The things connected to my body are huge clamps and suction pads there.
- Height and blood pressure measurement. (No weight???)
- Wait... (Ch 5 showing a boring sitcom)
- Get examined by Medical Officer. (Listen with stethoscope, etc.)
- Take IQ Test & some preference test.
- Out!
While walking to the Bus 145 bus-stop, I saw a Bus 57 drive by, so I took Bus 57 home instead.
Notes:
- In the photo taking room, got 1 photographer and 1 guy HELP YOU CHANGE YOUR SHIRT! I guess that guy is in charge of feeling you, for there is a rating for Physique. I guess that guy needs to act gay. What a lousy job.
- In the hearing test, the operator pressed the button for the beeps with such speed that I nearly cannot keep up. I am supposed to raise my hand whenever I hear a beep.
- I am not that good with Maths now, after 3 years in Design.
- Bus 57 passes through many spots of Singapore that I have not seen before, such as a railway station, under tall buildings in the city, and even beside Vivo City.
No comments:
Post a Comment