I just went to watch "Warlords" with Bing & Eddy. Quite violent; Reminds me of "300". The story is quite sad. What a violent ending to Year 2007.
Quick its nearly 2008!
Here is a summary of significant NEW things I've experienced this year. (as documented in this blog)
- Eat beef
- Ton at Chien2's house
- Go eat supper with people (excluding chalet or similar)
- See Melissa L.'s house
- Go in another person's house without knocking/ doorbell/ shout (Chien2's)
- Class reunion of PCPS 6C'1999 (2X)
- Go Merlion Park
- Get an electro cardiograph (ECG) (2X)
- Bring girl home
- Experience the whole Sentosa (includes trying the attractions for 1st time)
- Know about Second Life
- Sleep by the pool
- Get high by drinking cough medicine
- View a rainbow clearly
- Eat Turkish cuisine
- Eat lamb
- Go Clarke Quay
- Drink beer
Notes:
- The first thing I'll do in 2008 is to have a bath.
- Right on time.
No comments:
Post a Comment