Tired Wings can still flap

P.S. Almost all my posts are long, do read them slowly, and don't blame me : )

I am finally free enough to blog about this tiring week.

Monday
Had Japanese lessons in the morning. Revision of the language; I realised how much I've forgotten if I don't study/ use constantly. Visual Art Technique for Games was sian because Assignments come right after another, every week...

Tuesday
Went for Principles of Games Design lecture. The lectures are always sian... Went for Drawing 3 at 4p.m. Everytime I go for Drawing 3, I am in a constant state of OMG they so PRO. Stress. Assignment 1 due on next Tuesday, and I haven't started drawing my stuff. OMG.

Wednesday
Watch X-Men III with Bing and An at Plaza Singapura. Another $7... Waste drawing time... But it was GREAT! OMG I love Storm and the Angel because they can fly. Angel was especially cool because he had WINGS. Omg I want a pair of wings and the ability to fly... All the time Angel was on screen I was looking at his wings... When Storm was fighting, I wasn't really paying attention as I was waiting when she will use lightning to attack he enemies.

The movie theatre was noisy because
- X-Men III was somewhat new, therefore alot of people wants to watch it. More people = more whispers = more eating sounds = noisy
- A little Indian kid was sitting beside me, exclaiming loudly about the movie.
- A class of students wearing their own clothes came in and occupied almost all the seats in front of us. I was at seat H-09. You can imagine how many were there in that group.
- The girls in that group of students never see before one or more of these
1. Nearly have sex scene between Wolverine and Jean Grey.
2. Naked body of a female (Depowered Mystique). Sensitive parts covered by her arms and legs.

1 is probably justified as, well, they are still young. 2 is not as they see themselves everyday while bathing. I noticed some are already growing their breasts, so a fully developed female human in the buff shouldn't seem THAT surprising. Of course, if they are exclaiming O myY goD everytime they strip for a bath, then I have nothing to say

Go home cheong Graphical User Interface Design Assignment 1 - Lift Design

Thursday
Morning I woke up to cheong Principles of Game Design Assignment 1 - Design a game. Cheong till 11p.m. then go school print my GUI Assignment1 for mounting. Hid my mounting board in [(the staircase landing of BLK M) beside (the lockers in between BLK L and M)] When I finished printing my work, I mounted the stuff in that staircase landing. That staircase landing was hidden behind an inconspicuous door, and no one ever uses it. Even if it was obvious, I don't think alot of people will use the stairs.

Go GUI at 12.30p.m. See other people's work so beautiful, mine so plain... Lucky my principle almost correct, however, Mr Eric says no one here can get A, so he gives us chance to re-submit the week after the term break.

Principle of Games Design at 3p.m. Hand up my Assignment to the Assignment Drive. Got Assignment 2 briefing... Group in in a ramdomly chosen team of 4 (all I dunno 1)... Got acquainted with Edwin Liew. Surprise, my group has only 2 members... 3rd one never come, see if got come next week anot. If no, this group splits. However, I have missed some time getting to know the other people since they started this week, so ... BTW there are no girls in my team too...

Friday
Japanese lesson again. Revision for Exam and Oral next week Mon and Fri. The sensei turns crazy- she speaks in the same speed she is used to speaking with other Japanese, so almost everyone didn't catch what she is saying... Only 1, a guy who lived in Japan for some years and took Japanese to ace it, can catch what she is saying. The others, all Huh? Errr... Huh?

This is the most tiring week I have ever encountered for this semester.

No comments: