Out

Sorry for posting late, at 1a.m. Please imagine the date to be 16th of June

Today I am supposed to go out to celebrate Shini's birthday. An MSN-ed me and told me to meet at Serangoon MRT. I thought it was strange. Why such an uncommon place, and why Shini's boyfriend have no plans for the day. My thoughts were proven to be correct later...

After I hastily ate my instant noodles, An called to tell me the meeting place was changed to Orchard MRT. I am correct about the strange place.

I went to Orchard. There I met Melissa Lim, Chien2, Bing and An. Wah no Shini??? Later I was told Shini's boyfriend called last minute to tell Chien that they have plans for this day... I am right again...

Then how?

Go out walk walk lo. 1st stop is Borders (I've never been there before whoa). They were looking for Jianing who was supposed to be working there. Sadly, she was on leave that day. Bing called her, and ironically, she was dining upstairs in the same building! On her off day somemore. She must love this Wheelock Place! Nothing much for me as they went up to find her since I am not familiar with her.

Next stop is finding a place to eat for the other 4. Go Burger King at Far East Plaza. Eeep, the place was so seedy. When I went in there was even a drink spilt on the floor lolx. It wasn't cleaned up even by the time we left. The other 4 ate and talked about horoscope, schools and old Zhonghua stories. I am always happy to hear different sides of the same incident!

Left for Far East Plaza. They originally wanted to buy Shini's present, but since a lot of the shops have closed for the day, they ended up shopping around. 1st stop was a LINGERIE SHOP???!!! The funny thing was, I felt totally natural 5 seconds after entering the shop. Hmmm??? After exiting the shop, the other 4 gave up looking for Shini's present... Nothing much in Far East. I saw 1 of the shop the Shopping King and Queen show featured. I remember the I *heart* SHOPPING car number plate in the show, and saw it the 1st instant I saw the shop. THey even displayed a photo of the 2 hosts of that show. Don't ask me why I got watch that show. I never watch it, but just glimpsed at it for an instant and saw that same plate in the show......

Walk around?? Stopped at some Tangs Plaza where a crowd was gathered. Turns out they were watching the world cup, Argentina VS Serbia & Montenegro. I hoped S & M will win, but Argentina scored 2 goals in the short time we were around there... Took a photo with the girls...

Go home by Bus 105. Chien didn't even know I was behind her (Chien take bus home too)...

Notes and P.S.
- Melissa is a Virgo, Chien is a Scorpio. However, I should know this already as I have the old NAPFA results of Sec 4. It has everyone's birthdate on it.
- Seems like I should have gone to J.C.
- Please take a look at the post below, the horoscope 1. Tell everyone you know to save it and look! It's quite true. And please go take the test I mentioned below to find out how the world changed your personality.

No comments: