Tuesday night, I went to Bing's house to watch soccer (I dunno why). Got An and Eddy too. Go Junction 8 meet An then go to Bing house's bus-stop because Eddy waiting there. Walk to Bing's house.
Bing's parents and his (big) sister at home. Wait for match to start (France VS Switzerland). So idiot, draw 0-0...
We 4 go downstairs to the newly opened (I've never seen before) 7-Eleven walk at half time. 7-11 come here fight with Cheers??? I no money, so never bought anything. Go hawker centre around the area because Bing and Eddy want eat kway chap. Wait for them to buy. I go watch soccer with the numerous old ah pehs sitting around with beers. Free soccer to watch lo, and the TV very good one. An bought some noodles to take to Bing house eat. Walk back.
Ya, draw 0-0. Play X-Box while waiting for next match to start.
Brazil VS Croatia, 1-0. Somehow I cannot keep awake near half time, so I slept sitting. When match ended at around 5a.m. I somehow woke up and went to Bing's room sleep. Woke at around 9a.m. and saw Eddy still playing the com. He very power, no need sleep one. I think almost all thin males don't need sleep one. Last time I got chalet with DMD0410, the thinner Z.J. Jian An and me woke up like 1hr before the others.
Go home.
Notes
- After the recent screening of X-Men III, the TV screening of X-Men and X2, I called Bing's dog (Dolly) Storm. Hahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment