Playing with Chlorine

Chlorine was one of the gases used during World War I as a war gas. - Wikipedia

I went to Wild Wild Wet at Downtown East with Law, Bing and An. I must be siao, going there when I scared to put my head into the water.(Not exactly, I dread the feeling of water in my nose) Take MRT there. Along the way, at Bugis I think, I met 1 gold hair Chinese that is wearing a cap. She alighted somewhere between Kallang and Tampines.(more on her later)

Anyway, when I reached Pasir Ris, as I was going down the stairs, I met Law, An and Bing that was at the other end of the train... Seeing them, I never look at the stairs I was going down and I fell. I heard from the 3 that a lot of people wanted to help me, but I "jumped" up to my feets before they reached me. Somehow I never notice the helpful people. Scratched my knee and the top of my foot near my lower leg.

Take taxi go Downtown East. Go in with the tickets. By the way, the tickets were bought off Law's friend because that friend no time to go and the tickets expires today. $10 for each ticket(4). Cheaper by $2.90 ^^.

Go in find out lockers need "FunKey Card" to use. Everything in Wild Wild Wet uses FunKey Card. A lot of shops in Downtown East also support that card (I think). But still idiot... Share money buy 1 card. Lockers $2 each siao! Computerised system of renting and opening lockers... Today dunno what event, got A LOT of Male Caucasians with shaven heads at there. Quite some number of Female Caucasians too. Dunno why.

Change and rent the lockers(3. 2 put bags 1 put footwear). Ground hot through out the day, I kena burnt on the feets... I cannot possibly remember the events in chronological order, so I list by the rides.

- Shiok River
- Just float around on floats
- Law go flip the floats we are on
- Stack up the floats on the water
- Gather the floats that has nobody on them(A LOT)
- Walk without floats in the water
- Got 1 young Caucasian girl give me a push ^^
- Look at girls lolx

- ULAR LAR
- Shout when going down the biggest slope at starting point
- Try and make the raft? go higher up the banks of the slide

We got sit with 2 girls one time on this ride. Funny lo Law eyed 1 of them and purposely go sit ULAR LAR with the two girls. He siao. The 1 Law eyed will be discussed later.

- Wall's Tsunami
* I'll abbreviate "the waves are being generated" as "waving"
- Sit on floats while waving
- Try and run to the other 3 while waving (Felt like Aqua Road)
- Bang onto others while sitting on floats
- See the Caucasians "fight" while waving
- Sit on the shallow parts letting the waves hit me

- Samsung Slide UP
- Never try. Me and Law don dare. An and Bing find queue too long

- Yakult Professor's Playground
- That place full of water. Cannot be dry there
- Play with lots of funny fixtures
- See Law, Bing and An get pummelled by the huge Yakult Bucket
- Slide slides that are not slide-able
- Sit there look at girls
- Stand under "something" with the Yakult Bucket pouring water around me. Under there the sound is deafening

- The Waterworks
- I don dare slide. Somehow Law also never go slide
- Look at an extremely pretty guard guarding 1 of The Waterworks' 2 slides
- That guard will be discussed later
- An fell into the slide. Bong!

- Skyrider
- I ride with Bing
- Cheong ahhhh
- An and Law try to catch us cannot catch
- Dunno how to unfasten the seat belt

There are 3(4) girls Bing, Law and An make me notice.

- Pink colour de
- Main Area: Butt
- Look like underaged
- Law keep making remarks about her butt
- I don like face

- Billabong
- Main Area: Upper? Body
- I think underage also
- Dunno why I look
- Good figure???

- Lifeguard
- Main Area: Skin?? and Face
- Extremely pretty
- I like the skin tone too. Tanned
- Great(not shapely) body
- Of the 3 I like this most

There's another girl(woman?) that came in when we are going to wash up. She wears a bikini and her whole body and face is like "wow". Hot ah! But(I think) she is in her early twenties, so attracted in a lustful way only for me. Not lovely way lolx.

Eat Burger King and went home. As I was going home in my Bus 238, I saw the gold hair girl mentioned above in the same bus! Where can you find such coincidence... She alighted at the Neighbourhood Police Post stop. Such coincidence...

Notes
- Kena flipped into the water from the float twice. Glub Blub...
- Ate some ice-cream at KFC restaurant IN the place
- Ground HOT!

No comments: