Enters the Bank

Today meet at Dhoby Ghaut. Call An suddenly hang up, call Bing he say haven't arrive.

Go Carrefour buy something to drink. Walked a few rounds before find Sunkist Orange Lemonade. I know its disgusting, but I purposely chose it for its disgusting taste. When I went to the cashier, someone called me. Its Kelven(with Chien Chien and Chun Teng)! They buying things for BBQ?!?!?!?!?! I didn't know got BBQ.

Wait long time for(in order of arriving) An, Bing and Law. Took taxi to CHIEN2's HOUSE!!! Wah I never went before. It's at 40 White House Park. So big! Built on slope, so the main door is on Lvl 2. Got Lvl 1 and 3. Outside got large plot of land. Still got garden aside from the empty land. Living room bigger than my whole flat(I think). They reared lots of animals like dogs and birds. Aiya why my ancestors never buy land to build house...

Start BBQ.

I nearly forget its Kelven's birthday. Only remembered when Chun Teng came back with a cake.

(I am not familiar with these people, but they are Kelven's friends. I know their names because they same secondary school as me)Eng How, Zhi Ying and his gf Eileen Khoo came.

Pizza came?!?!

Celebrate Kelven's birthday with the cake.

Went home in taxi.

Afterthoughts
- You have to go through a deserted road(with no lights) to reach her house. Private sia!
- Chien2 there a lot of animals, but she only own 1 dog.
- The dog looked like she is very hungry. Her name is Cookie, I think she'll eat herself.
- Starting the fire took quite some time. Found out got solid fuel never use... Used for 2nd pit.
- Buy not enough liquid to drink. Root Beer. Funny got sink cannot use. Thirsty.
- Most of my money spent on taxi fare!!! Food cheaper than taxi.

No comments: