Eating out in the city

On Monday night, I went out with Bing, An, Law, Kelven, Chien2, Melissa Lim (I know another Melissa, so I better write down her surname till I am familiar with her and give her a cyber nickname), Chun Teng, Christobel, Shini and his boyfriend whom I dunno the name. We met at City Hall MRT station. I met Bing at Toa Payoh 1st, then go City Hall to find An. Found out DY cannot go because got work. Need call him beforehand for him to make it (10-3-8-4-2-5-7-3).

Chun Teng made it in time (as in punctual, at 7p.m.). We 4 went toilet. After we came back, Melissa and Chien were waiting there already. Christobel came at 7.10p.m.? Kelven came at 7.20p.m.? Law came shortly after Kelven came. Shini came with her boyfriend at around 7.30p.m.

Time Out - Looks
- I am in my usual style - Blue T-shirt and my only comfortable bottomwear.
- Bing looks trendy - Button Shirt and Jeans.
- An is in his ORANGE polo tee and white pants.
- Law in his formal attire.
- Melissa and Chien in their modern look (usual, revealing? top and a pair of pants).
- Christobel wore something from the seventies. A bit auntie, but still ok when you see her looks.
- Kelven is in a T-shirt and knee lengths and slippers - he just came back from Sentosa.
- Chun Teng is in a T-shirt and jeans.
- Shini looked like she'd just attended a formal party; her boyfriend's style looked like Bing's.

Walked to Suntec City. Walked round the ring of shops outside of the Fountain of Wealth looking for a place to eat. Settled down in a place called "Kenny Rogers Roasters" at 8p.m. Shared with Law 1/2 chicken, pork ribs, something with cheese, pasta salad, whipped potato and some tart/cake. Ordered Coke Light for SG$2.20 a can...

Total Cost: SG$36.00 (with 5% GST). That's SG$18.00 per person! I seldom eat at a restaurant, so I somewhat surprised with the price. I still remember the time at DMD0410's chalet when I payed SG$4.00 for a fruit punch at Pasir Ris Beach, just beside the beach only got 1 bar selling drinks. Class = Money I guess.

Eat and talked about the old 3E2-4E2 days... Even talked about the old days after eating for like 1 to 3/2 hrs. Old days so good...

Try to go home. The girls (and the dunno what name) took photographs for like 10-15 mins until I go call them out. I must have seemed too cold to them because I walked away when they continued to take photos. Therefore although they came out and I completed my objective, relationship with the girls -

Cheong go MRT station with Bing, An, Law. Relationship with those left behind --. Hmmm, I wonder what would be their response to me when I meet them again. They'd probably just dislike me. Never mind, I will make them friendly with me through playing. They all seem to like playing mahjong. I'll use that. It should come naturally for me - almost all my good friends are made through playing games and/or talking about games.

No comments: