Army Update 290908

This is the 1st post about my army life. As I cannot disclose anything specific, I'll just post my thoughts here.

What I have learned
- Time is precious
- To your commanders, you are their TOY/ TOOL
- Stay alert! You never know when your commanders will do to you (Cyclone)
- Dust is your eternal enemy
- Dirt and soil isn't as dirty as it seems
- Water is good for you unless you drink too much (3 litres at 1 go?)
- Proper stretching exercises are good for muscle aches after training
- Running is faster than walking
- I can get at least Silver for IPPT if I train more
- Relationships can change in a blink of an eye
- Sunsets/ Sunrises are beautiful. So is the moon and the stars
- Singapore mainland emits a pretty bright, orange aura
- Changi International Airport is a really busy place

No comments: