Am I a pain seeker? I dunno, since I regularly do things that MAY cause me pain. Take for example my mouth ulcers. I regularly eat heaty foods and foods that may scratch my mouth, causing ulcers. Am I seeking pain? What do you think?
Anyway, I just ran 4 laps around the stadium barefoot. The stadium track was HOT! And the ground was ROUGH! The 1st 2 laps wasn't so bad. It was just Hot only. After blisters started developing the moment I tired by the end of the 2nd lap, it was painful AND exhausting. 3 years + never train sia! 2 girls finished the 4 laps faster than me. Woo! Must train more.
I got 3 blisters on each foot - 2 regular and 1 blood blister. Dangerous. Felt bad and weak when I cannot do the Standing Broad Jump and the Shuttle Run. (It's the school's training program for Year 3 students to prepare them for NAPFA test)
Am I enjoying the pain? Fortunately, I am not. Do I seek pain? I dunno.
No comments:
Post a Comment