ULU Ex

This chalet is the most ULU chalet I've ever been to. "Our taxi driver", "Shi Hui BF taxi driver", "Kok's taxi driver", "Joyce's taxi driver", "McDelivery person" and "Taxi Booking person" all dunno how to come in the chalet's doorstep. All need extensive explaning to be able to reach this place. Where is this place? It's at Aloha Changi, Fairy Point Bungalow 1. The only problem of this place is that there is no road name...

Wednesday, I met up with Law, Bing, An, Rac, Mei Ping and Shi Hui at Tampines Mall NTUC. They've already bought everything since I met up with them late. After I've met up with them, we go "takeaway" our dinner at Tori-Q. 1st time I am eating this, so I am wondering what it will taste like. Went to the chalet in a taxi.

Once arrived, we ate our dinner. I have no problem with the food except for the pickles? They taste strange and looked pink! After dinner we played Mahjong, Blackjack and PS2. Some of them go marinate the food while others continued to play. Slept at 3am.

Thursday I woke up at 9am. Played PS2 by myself till the others slowly wake up 1 by 1. Called for McDelivery and feeling amazed by the fact that alot of people dunno how to come this location. Played the various things till start fire. Kok arrives, followed by Joyce. Cook and talk. Ate the cake we bought for Kok's birthday on the 23th. Play some more till I go bath. When I come out Kok left already. After that played some mahjong before go play drinking game. This time the 1st game we play is "Murderer and Detective". I keep getting the Murderer card, and need to use my cunning mind. I'd rather get the Detective card, and use my intuitive/ deductive mind instead. Drink lesser than last time, which is good. After this I had a talking session with Bing, Law and An.

Go sleep, and woke up at 7.45am to leave the chalet. Left the chalet for school.

Notes:
- I still dunno how much I win or lose, because I never go count how much I have from the start. I think Lose.
- I never eat a single chicken wing! That's Good.
- Joyce still quite attractive. (I know I will get "kpkb-ed" for this)
- Rachel did "Thirteen Unique Wonders", self made, while listening for one tile. I think this will be remembered until we are 70.

No comments: