I ate my first ever piece of cow's meat in my life today. Before we go on to that, I will first talk about today.
Around 1pm An called me to go Law's house. I went there and played some PS2 before Kok come. We played some mahjong then around 6.45pm, we went down to take MRT to Dhoby Ghaut to meet Rach and Mei Ping.
There we went to MOS Burger. The menu looked like it has nothing to eat for the usual me, either too ex. or looked strange tasting. That's when I saw the MOS Cheeseburger. I ordered it and ate my first piece of cow. It taste... like milk + meat.
We then went PCBunk walk and go arcade a while, then go home.
Notes:
- Why don't I want to eat cow? It is because the cow works for us so diligently. It also give us the milk that are meant to be drunk by her baby calves. Chickens give us their eggs, but don't work for us. It even gives us Bird Flu, so I don't mind eating it. But cow... Work + Milk = Noble. Why should I eat it.
- I'll try to avoid eating cow from now on. However, I will eat if there's nothing to eat/ the majority of the people will be eating it (such as a BBQ).
No comments:
Post a Comment