ULU

The contents below will seem unlikely for me to write. However, as I am not fully awake when I am writing this, it will seem a little crazy.

Monday, I went to chalet at Aloha Changi. Law book for Rac's Bday. It's Chalet K, along an "ulu" stretch of road, with an "ulu" forest behind and (supposedly)the Old Changi Hospital just less than 200M away. There's alot of insects around, however it is cheap and spacious. (Same price as a chalet in Downtown East [$100/night], but includes a living room, dining area, kitchen, 4 bedrooms (2 master bedrooms), 3 toilets, driveway and BBQ area. All these rooms are bigger than chalet at Downtown East. Our chalet K is a 2 storey bungalow.

Monday evening, An Bing and me take Bus 59 to Changi Village meet Law Rac and Mei Ping. Go eat dinner at there. Take Bus 29 go the chalet (Bus Stop just outside chalet). An need wait outside bus-stop to fetch Shi Hui to chalet. So funny that he so "enthu" about chalet. Entertainment of the day: MJ.

Tuesday morning, wake up. Bing also get "enthu" as 2 girls named Janice and Joyce will be arriving today. Go somewhere near Tampines Mall eat at hawker centre. Bing and me need go find this Janice as we need to buy somethings.

Janice - If you don't care about an ordinary face much, you will like her attractive body. She seems like quite a fierce girl.

The others met up and bought somethings at NTUC at Tampines Mall. Take taxi go back chalet. Play a bit MJ. Tuesday afternoon, Joyce arrives.

Joyce - Better looking than Janice, better attitude, same great body. Quite sweet.

Evening, start BBQ. Got Law's mother help prepare food beforehand, so v powerful food. Eat. Some dunno who and who go fill waterbombs. After the 11pm show, we go out play with bombs. Turns out that the bombs are not properly prepared, and will not explode on impact with humans, unless it is thrown quite powerfully.

Go bath and go up Law and Rac's room play game with alcohol as forfeit. I drank quite a lot. Second runner-ups are (in order that I remember) Joyce, Janice, Bing. Joyce, Mei Ping, Bing and me go play MJ throughout the night after the alcohol ran out. I feel quite dizzy for sometime before it went away. First time drink so much alcohol. Lucky not weak until drunk. Keep "Jee3 Siao2" Bing and Joyce in my "high" state. Play until 5am then watch VCD. Kept awake until after we left chalet at checkout.

Notes:
- Rac still got her attitude prob. But Cancer people love such people, so break-up=wait long long.
- Rac can kick up some fuss over small things like sticking balloons ti the wall. (I wonder why they need balloons in the firest place)
- Joyce quite fun to talk with. BTW she born in 1989.
- Janice, I dunno why I gave her some attitude. ?
- Throughout the chalet killing bugs is quite a main issue. Dunno why. Just leave some of the harmless ones alone??
- Law Bing and An used the insect repellant to burn ants off the BBQ pit. Yoga Flame...
- Shi Hui keep staying out of many games we play. Dunno why. Menses?
- Why Steve Irwin die... Eat more stingray la.
- The 2 girls I met just yesterday, so sexily dressed, ooo sexy. I got think of cheonging Joyce lo, but I left that to Bing. Too bad he never cheong. Funny lo at Tuesday evening almost everyone sabo Bing by accusing Bing of bringing condom to chalet in front of the two girls. These are planned by everyone except me and the two girls.

No comments: