After Friday's presentation, I feel somewhat lousy. Lousy that our game's graphic is crappy. Lousy that our sound is crappy. Lousy that the DET group leader hope he wouldn't get us next time. But, my strange personality doesn't allow me to be depressed about anything except love and money. That's bad/good.
Another thing also is making me feel worried than I really should feel. The Singapore Games Creeation Competition(SGCC) that I am part of. I am going to be a mentor to a group of secondary school students throughout this 1 week competiton. However, I am somewhat sure that I was picked as a last resort, instead of the supposed "flair in design" as Ms Pat said. Haiz... The student from the unlucky school have to suffer with me as the design mentor... Somehow, my strange personality doesn't let me stop thinking about my team winning! Idiot I want to change personality!!!
X.X
No comments:
Post a Comment