Violent for the Mind

Today is National Day Eve.

Lucky few people will see this. I won't tell them about this blog, unless they go search "Tan Fadong" in Google themselves.

I went to Quan Han's house early at 9a.m. He lives in Bishan dunno what Street, BLK 236 #04-160. I think all Bishan flats have funky corridor designs; Bing's BLK also like that.

Quan Han show me how to do/trace vector art as nice as him with Flash. Pwer!

As practice he give me a crazy pic of lots of flowers to trace >.<

Yong An arrived soon.

Yong An is supposed to draw some pics.

Quan Han go school for lessons. Dunno why he let us stay inside when he out.

Yong An never slp the night before, so he fell asleep.

I trace until I siao! Headache!

Ate lunch that Quan Han mum cooked. Forced some "achar" (I think) in me. I will regret later (I think).

After lunch I felt dizzy and headache.

Quan Han came home. They let me rest. I slept on floor.

After 1hrs+ I woke up. I feel bad about going to sleep, but I am still dizzy and nauseous...

After another hour, I finally can go home to rest!

BTW I am still abit dizzy and nauseous now...

Notes:
- Quan Han will do anything to go Japan.
- Quan Han so pro with Flash.
- I hate "achar"
- An called me when I not at home. Turns out that they celebrating Christobel's birthday (already over dude) at Suntec. Bing and Law no go. I no go also because I scared I either attract her (and no $ to have gf), or I scared until I am just being an "extra" there.

No comments: