Yesterday I went out to treat Law a meal. His birthday on 11th July. WTH You no money still can treat???! Haiz I incurred a debt of $18 for this. Dunno when can returnn...
I met Law and An 1st at Bugis. They go Long John Silver eat. We keep seeing alot of girls with short skirts. Law got a funny pair of spectacles.
An go Giordano buy shirt. Funny he tell the assistant that he want the shirt on the counter and the one he tried on. Then the assistant need to go cut the tag off his back. Even funnier, An found out that he lost his wallet (Later then funny). Law help him pay 1st, then go find wallet.
Go arcade, the last place An remember he took out his wallet. Funnily, he actually found it! Some great person (or maybe An left it at the counter?) found the wallet and gave it to the counter. WOW! An turn siao and go play some games.
Go MOS Burger because they want buy drink. Law talked about wanting to date 2 girls seriously at once. I think he really wants to, but will not really do it. See ALOT of short skirts. I wonder if that day got special thing happen? Or maybe MOS Burger more girls go eat? I don't want to know. Anyway we left for City Hall.
Go City Hall meet with Jh Eddy and Bing. DY say got come 1, but somehow disappeared. Still lots of short skirts... Maybe this is the norm nowadays? I never noticed that if its true. Go Marina Square. Funny I never go before. They wanted to go eat Yuki Yaki, but it seems expensive. Go Pizza Hut. Turns out that the final cost is the same as Yuki Yaki. BTW The Cineleisure 1 moved to Marina Square (I think). Its now at 6 Raffles Boulevard #03-210 Marina Square. While thinking about where to eat Bing dropped 1 of his slippers from Floor 2 to Floor 1! Nearly hit 1 female.So funny the female diao the other 5 while I go retrieve it. HAHAHA!
Ok really go Pizza Hut. We thought about what to eat for so long that one waitress come ask us, and dunno who said, "Still confused". Anyway decided on 2 large Hawaiian Supreme, a regular BBQ Chicken Supreme and a regular Spicky BBQ Hawaiian Supreme. Comes with 8 soups and 8 glasses of Pepsi. Drinks so little that I traded my soup for 1 drink. The 1st 2 Hawaiian comes without trouble. Funny thing comes when the 2 regular comes.
When the 1st regular came, the BBQ Chicken 1, it came as a LARGE 1. The waitress (Joann, more funny things later) explained that the cook got messed up and made a large 1. HAHAHA! Seems like everytime we go Pizza Hut something will get mixed up 1, and we EARN. The others so happy that they hope next one also mixed up.
When the 2nd regular came, the Spicy BBQ Hawaiian 1, Law go sabo Jh by saying, "My friend thinks you are pretty, and wants to get your phone number." in Mandarin. HAHAHA! Then we all indicated that its Jh. HHAHAHAHA! The Joann so happy (either because got ppl ask her number, or thinks we so childish). Jh dunno is happy or not happy. I think happy! The Joann seems to look at our table more often lo. So funny!
When we asked for the bill, it was around $105. We purposely give our $ to Jh, hoping that the Joann will come. Seems like Joann was going when she found out that it was our table, and PURPOSELY go back to find another waitress to settle our bill! HAHAHAHA! When we left, Bing go take the "Go the Extra Mile for Service" card and filled up Jh's name and HP NUMBER! Gave it to some guy that gave it to Joann! HAHAHA!
Go arcade/ pool/ bowling/ movie/ zao geng area walk walk (I'll say why later. Law go play his Virtual Tennis 3. He got the VT3 card lo. The arcade and bowling area alot of couples 1. I suppose the pool area and movie theatre is also like that. Watch people play. When Law lost we walked to bowling area where Jh said he wanted to bowl. Full so go walk around. Got some company thing going on there, very noisy.
When I walked around, from arcade to the door I saw one girl's breast OMG. She never button properly and I saw from the side her breast lo (See zao geng place)! I go back arcade see a small boy and his big sister (age difference alot, like 10years like that) dance the para para machine. The girl like quite pro like that, the boy almost as pro as his sis.
Jh found a lane and go bowl. His lane super funny 1. Got times when he bowled the 1st time, the sensor thought that Jh haven't bowl, and never prepare for 2nd bowl. Therefore he bowled another ball and the score so high. Got times the pins fell down while the machine was setting the pins then he got less pins to bowl. Got times the machine set up pins that already fell down. So funny. While Jh is bowling a group of 3 girls 1 guy came to the lane beside us. While one of the girls was changing into the shoes she lifted her leg until we can see inside the skirt. Another bended down until we can see inside her green loose shirt. Hahaha! The green shirt one found out and cover with hand hahhahahah! Jh and Bing also noticed and was so happy! Bowl finish le we go home.
Notes:
- If you're the kind of pervert who like to see people zao geng, go somewhere near CBD. Marina probably better as couples go there and those girl will wear as sexy as possible for their guy.
- Jh really got skill with balls. I've seen his basketball and bowling ball le. Dunno got more anot.
- An's maple friend's balls get hit by soccer ball. Now he try make it work without success. OMG so suay.
No comments:
Post a Comment