The Dragon Generation

Disclaimer: I post all my thoughts about people on this blog. My comments are VERY harsh, so if anyone is offended, then too bad, huh? Hope everyone that is involved does not see this blog.



Can thinkings change in one year? Does the mindset of people change with every Year of the Dragon? Hmmm...

Yesterday, after FYPJ, I went to Costa Sands Resort at Pasir Ris for Vinod's birthday. The unit is S-15. In fact, as I am posting this, Vinod is still there entertaining a new group of people until Sunday. Woo...

I went with Edmund, Amos, Wye Huong, Justin & Chiong. Larry & Kenny went home first after school. We arrived at 7pm+. Kai Siang & Ming Hui were there already, along with Vinod & his friend, a singlet guy. This singlet guy is definitely a chain smoker as he smoked 4 cigarette in around 20-30 minutes. As you can infer, this chalet will be an extremely smoky one... Anyway there's already food cooked by the people there, plus the pre-cooked food from the supplier, so we started eating.

Take note that the moon rose at about 7pm & set at about 7am. I would need this to calculate the time of the night. It is a full moon by the way. Woo... Full moon. Make people go crazy according to statistics.

Before we even boarded Bus 354 to go to the chalet, we met Desmond (Wong) at Pasir Ris MRT Station. He said he is going to walk to the chalet instead of taking any transportation. He arrived at the chalet around 15 minutes later than us. Bus 354 is slow.

Larry & Kenny arrived at around 8pm, joining all the Games people - Edmund (Shi), Vinod, Kai Siang, Ming Hui, Edwin (Chan)(I forgot when he arrived) and me. 3 girls arrived abit later. Everyone except me & Vinod's secondary school friends seems to know them. They just go talk with everyone they know. I ate a little bit more.

I activated my hibernation mode. It is a mode activated usually when I am at a chalet, deep into the night. I stopped feeling hungry, thirsty, tired and started to be in a game playing mood. Though there isn't any game for me to play, I just laughed along with the people playing Winning Eleven. I know this mode is extremely harmful to my body, but whenever game time starts in any of the previous chalet, I automatically entered into this mode. This time, I manually activated this mode because I didn't know quite a number of people, so I just sat down on the floor to watch the people play PS2.

Watched the game for a while. The DET trio left the chalet quite early, about 10pm? Vinod's secondary school friends (They call themselves the FTP, meaning First Toa Payoh) prepared 19 cups of alcohol for Vinod to drink for his 19th birthday, so Vinod started to drink. He is really strong for the first 15 or so cups, then slowed down for the last few cups. I've never seen people drink so much before, so I kept looking. He doesn't seemed drunk at first when he finished everything, but after a while, the alcohol went into his blood and he became an animal. (NO not like a wild, sex-crazed animal. Just turned into a normal human being that has discarded all his usual inhibitions and started to do EVERYTHING)

Vinod wanted to dance, so a bunch of people followed him up to the small 2nd floor room to DANCE O.o They switched off the lights and supposedly started dancing. I am not in there, so I don't know what happened inside. Supposedly there was a period of craziness before it became like a 1-on-1 dance challenge, sort of like Audition. Edwin's girlfriend arrived at this period of time. I went to the second floor for a while before Vinod decided he is going to dance in the bigger space below.

Therefore, the PS2 people paused their game and the lights below was switched off. However there wasn't any dancing as Vinod suddenly disappeared with his FTP people (Should be just outside of the chalet) The . Romain suggested a drinking game to play. The game starts with one person posing a statement like "I've never (insert an action here)." If you have done that action before, you drink. If not, pass on the alcohol to the next person. It's like a confession game. The 1st statement was "I've never had sex before.", so you can roughly guess the nature of the statements we posed that night. I'll leave you all to guess what the questions are & what my answers were : ) This game & the results will be discussed later in a separate section.

After there was no more alcohol some of the people stayed inside to play PS2
while most of the people went just outside the chalet to talk. There we learned more about Larry and Edwin's girlfriend. Edwin's girlfriend will be talked about later. After the talking session Edwin & girlfriend left while I went to the poolside to SLEEP O.o I've never fell asleep outside of my home other than in chalets & in school. Beside a pool? No. New experience. By the way, all the deck chairs was filled by people sleeping beside the pool.

I woke up when the moon was at approximately 140o in the sky. At that point, I cannot think and lost track of time. I went back to the chalet to sleep some more till 8.30am this morning. Larry, Kenny, Ming Hui, Kai Siang, Edmund, Amos & me left the chalet and we proceeded home.

----- Warning! Explicit & offending words below -----

I've never

The results of the game was surprising for me. I've never would have thought the usually funny Ming Hui is smoking, had sex with a number of girls already, and have done a whole lot of other sexual things before. What's more, he is only 19. Younger than me by 1 year and has had done so much stuff. The game also let Edwin & girlfriend find out more about each other. It also exposed what the French duo have done before (A lot of crazy things). Is this the new Dragon Generation? I've never heard of anything like that in my Rabbit Generation (bar the one that is already a father at 17 or 18 years old). Hmmm...

Edwin Chan's Girlfriend

Chan's girlfriend is, wow! Not in her looks, but her actions & mindset (Not that she looks ugly. She looks ok). She look at & admire both handsome men & pretty girls. She even discuss about girls with Chan. Wow! That IS something NEW! She also discuss & admits her need for sex (Of course not in an explicit way). Most girls in Singapore shun from the issue. Is this the new age Dragon Generation girl?

----- Explicit & Offending Words ends here hopefully -----

Notes:
- Why do I have to describe every single details? Why......?
- I ate the least amount of food in this chalet compared to other chalets.
- Vinod doesn't usually smoke that much. Maybe the alcohol is getting to him. When he is drinking the 19 cups he smoked quite a few sia.
- It's smoky once Ming Hui got High because he suggested smoking in the main room.
- I hate cigarettes even more now.
- Cigarettes WILL F-YOU UPSIDE DOWN! If you get offended by this, too bad. Please smoke 20 cigarettes at once, 20 times a day & die broke, sick and young.

No comments: