I've let you all down

It's Teacher's Day eve today, but I cannot go to school to visit my teachers. There are several reasons why...

- My Primary School changed a lot. I don't think my teachers are still there after 7+ years.
- Nobody is going with me to my Secondary School.
- Many of my teachers left my Secondary School and her incompetent Principal.
- I am too ashamed to go back.

Wah! Why too ashamed? You see, I did so badly in Polytechnic that I need to repeat a year, probably more. Furthermore, all my teachers expected me to go JC. If they find out I am repeating in Polytechnic, they will be so disappointed. Since the people from my batch who went to Polytechnic should be in Army now, I will easily be asked why I am not in the Army. I feel quite sad that I cannot go back to find my teachers. Hopefully, I'll meet them on the streets when I am out of Polytechnic.

To all my Teachers,
I am sorry

Notes:
- If I am not wrong, the principal that slowly messed up Zhonghua should be Tan Hwee Pin (THP). After our dear Chang Swee Tong left the school, THP introduced a reign of terror, with pointless checks for strange things, and more detention. The teachers have no choice but to be the bad guys, executing her instructions.
- I was in Secondary 3 when she came in as the 2nd Vice-Principal. Our dear Vice-Principal Violet Loo had her Vice-Principal power taken away by this noob. Sadly, a few months later when I was in Secondary 4, she became the Principal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bah. ur chatterbox really hates me. http://elynzzz.livejournal.com

-Elyn