Weak Long Post

Let's talk about the period from last Saturday to today.

Last Saturday:
I watched Transformers with An and Bing @ Bugis. The graphics were extremely powerful.

Last Monday:
I went to see a doctor for my sore-throat, fever and cough. Arrived at 1212. It was extremely deserted as the polyclinic closes at 1230. Registered at 1219, saw the doctor at around 1230. Quick assessment done, then I complained to the doctor about my abnormally fast heartbeat (100+ bpm for 2 days, never slowed down one bit), so the doctor asked me to go take an ECG to find out if there was any problem with my heart.

Went back to take the ECG. The ECG person is an extremely pretty girl in a lab coat. She stuck those leads on me and I lay there. After a while the machine printed out a piece of paper which I took back to the doctor. The doctor need to calculate things to determine my heart's condition. Never knew they had to do vector calculations to read the ECG. I thought they would see the pattern to determine what it is showing. Doesn't seems to have any problems, though if it continues after my fever has subsided, I would need to see him again. Paid up and left.

Last Wednesday:
I brought Kain Ming (Jingming) home for her to transfer her Motion Capture Assignment files to my com to burn into a DVD. The transfer took one hour for some reason. First time I brought a girl back home, and its really fun seeing all my family members' reactions when they saw Jingming. Mother looked so happy and Father was amused. 2nd Bro looked kind of surprised, and quickly went jogging. Too bad Balley wasn't around. Dunno his reaction.

Today:
Met up with Law, An and Bing to celebrated Law's upcoming birthday. Went to the "Sakura Restaurant" @ Toa Payoh Central, where the KBOX is located. Nearly went in last time I met up with Law, An, Bing, Kok, Kok GF, Boss and DY at Christmas Eve. Went in the restaurant with apprehension. It is very, very expensive for my current financial state.

It is like an air-conditioned hawker centre with a buffet table. Unimaginably crowded and messy and noisy. I can't believe so many people would go out of the way to get to an "air-conditioned hawker centre with a buffet table".

Anyway the food system is quite unique. For those raw food to be cooked, you clipped a clip to the corresponding stick and they will COOK and DELIVER to your table. A huge effort-saver compared to Yuki-Yaki. However, you cannot ask for it to be cooked in the way you want, so you may want to eat other food if you like control. Talking about other food, there are many kinds of Chinese food, Japanese food and desserts laid out everywhere. It is kind of hard to walk around because of the crowd. One may need to snatch at their opportunity to get a drink because there is always a bunch of people crowding at that choke point.

We ate and talked about lots of army things, An's issues and the sort of things friends talk about. It was real fun meeting them again. After eating we went to CD-Rama and then to Law's house for Bing to retrieve DVD to watch. After that we went home.

Notes:
- This is one of the posts where I don't have notes to post.
- I post notes to insert random things which I recalled suddenly.
- Usually notes are more fun to read than the posts.

No comments: