Chomp!

At night, I went to Chomp Chomp Food Centre to eat with Bing, An, Chien2, Melissa L. and Johnny.

This is my 1st time going to Chomp Chomp to eat. The 1st impression I get from it is that it is really small, but packed with people. Bing and I met 1st then we go together. After we alighted from the bus-stop, we tried to cross a really narrow road. It took us more than 2 min just to cross that road since we dunno if the vehicles will turn towards or away from us...

Anyway we met up and ordered some food. As we ate, a "Peter" was mentioned. It seems that we all know "Peter", but Johnny and Chien2 kept us in suspense. After a while, "Peter" arrived. It's Irwan : ) He still recognise me! Fun.

We all walked Melissa home as she live close to Chomp Chomp. As I was told not to reveal where people lived in my blog, I can only describe. It is situated at a T-junction, at the side where a "School Zone" sign is located. Anyway, it's quite a big house. Some of us needed the toilet, so we all went in. I got a feeling that I've been to a similar house before, with a swing and a small fountain. I didn't know Melissa's family was somewhat rich. O.o

After leaving the house, Johnny, Irwan and Chien2 took a taxi to a bar they've planned to go. Bing, An and I went home in another taxi.

Notes:
- We ordered a stingray, kang kong and rice.
- The sugar-cane juice there costs a whopping $3, and it is in a humongous cup. I can nearly stick my arm through the handle.
- The air there is very spicy. I nearly cannot hold my "natural reaction to spicy air".

No comments: