My week gets more and more depressing after Christmas. Let me talk about my experience of this holiday season.
Christmas
Went out with Bing, An, Kok, Bernice, Law, Rachel, Mei Ping.
Met Law and Bing at Braddell MRT. An very strange, want wrap present himself but don't want let other people see. He wrapped and brought with him the present for the exchange and Shi Hui's present. Too bad Shi Hui never appeared.
Went Kok's house 1st to spend the afternoon. Got play abit of everything, but a bit sian since after a few hours have passed all of them settled to play something. Mahjong - Bing VS Bernice VS Law VS Mei Ping. Kok's com - Rachel. PS2 - Kok VS An. I've got an office chair to play with, so I just rolled myself around the living room.
Around 6pm or 7pm, went KFC to eat. Bernice left. Took bus to Hougang MRT to take to Dhoby Ghaut MRT. Went PC Bunk and stayed around to watch someone fight Zakum. Walked to Orchard Cineleisure around 11pm? and see Law and Rachel have a showdown with the manager at E-Max.
About countdown le. Walked to a junction near Cineleisure for the countdown. A lot of people was around, and I slowly lost sight of the other 6. Stood on a high place where I would be safe from an irritating invention - foam sprays. The place is also along the road where the 6 would return when the countdown is over. Bad choice, I made them buay song as they were looking for me. My lack of a handphone also adds to their worries.
Wow E-Max is really a strange place. No windows, no stairs, lots of coms, open 24 hours a day. We had a private gaming room booked a few weeks ago, and slowly found out that all the other rooms are fully booked. Wow these people don't want to sleep. Played X-Box abit then had the gift exchange. I got An's present and he got mine. Funny. Bing go sleep because he hasn't got anything to play. I feel bad, because I knew that now Bing only interested in Dota, out of all the games in E-Max, and I didn't play with him... Haiz... Afterwards Law, Rachel, Mei Ping, An, Kok go raid a Mixed Golem map (Maple). So fun listening to them while I boringly played X-Box. Went home at around 6am, but reached around 7am due to the MRT starting late.
Notes:
- I don't blame them for me not playing anything interesting. It is because I never said that I want to play something.
- I somehow think that my actions this day led to the events that happened at New Year's eve.
New Year
No one asked me out.
Law I dunno, but very likely went out with Rachel.
An I dunno. I somehow think that he went along with Law. Why? I dunno why I think that way.
Bing went to Chien2's place. I think he forgot about me in his busy schedule, or don't think I want to go, or Chien2 forgot about me so never ask me go also. This piece of info I got from Bing's blog today.
Very sad. My view of the fireworks also blocked by a block of flats outside my window.
Notes:
- Every other friend I knew also went out.
No comments:
Post a Comment