Chop

The fine for throwing someone into the ponds in NYP is S$500 - F[x]

Today afternoon, I went to NYP to print my Studio Project things. To my dismay, the photocopy shop at BLK L cannot print black and white?!?!?!?! So strange. Therefore I went to BLK R photocopy shop. It was drizzling, and before that was heavy rain.

I tried to cross the pond between the 2 places. I was walking on those square concrete slabs placed between the 2 sides when I slipped and fell into the pond!!!

Relax! I only slipped and my leg went into the pond. My leg was scratched pretty badly. Around 12 lines of blood only. I had to print my things and buy animation paper with the injury. Luckily it didn't THAT hurt much.

I touched alot of girls today. OMG YOU SO PERVERT!!!!!!111! No la I didn't touch them on purpose. A few I touched was when I was swinging my arms and didn't notice them behind. Other girls tried to squeeze past me and touched me. By the way the photocopy shop at BLK R was very crowded, naturally I was touched by quite a number of girls and I bumped into 1 guy.

Hahaha.

No comments: