Before reading the post, here are some things you'll need to know:
- I have 2 elder brothers and 1 younger brother.
- My 2 elder brothers sleep in the same room.
- My 1st elder brother hate his younger brothers, and vice versa.
- When I say hate, I mean REALLY HATE, to the point that we will gladly take on our 1st elder brother in a deathmatch.
- The computer I always use to play games/ do homework belongs to my 2nd elder brother.
He complains that the utilities bill is too expensive. However, he does not see that at least half of the total bill is HIS doing. He take a few months of M.C. and stays at home all day to play his com, from 11a.m. till 4a.m. !!! OMG even I can't hold out for that long. However, the most evil thing he has ever done to me from birth till now happened today...
Around 5.30p.m. , my 1st elder brother (I'll call him Dage) went out (I think to buy something to eat). When I entered my brothers' room, I naturally want to switch on the com to do my homework (I admit, I wanted to play games most of the time, but this time is really for my homework). However, I somehow cannot switch on the com...
After a few minutes of fumbling, I unplugged the power plug from the socket. Then, I found out that the FUSE WAS TAKEN OUT OF THE PLUG!!! OMG the fuse was still there two days ago. Now you may think that my 2nd bro (I'll call him Erge) has taken out the fuse to stop me from playing, but NO. Firstly, he isn't such a selfish person, and secondly, he is in N.S. for the week! From Sunday to Friday, he is in the camp (Yet somehow, as I am typing this, he returns, as I hoped he will after this incident). No one else in this house will do this kind of thing except Dage. Moreover, we didn't even do anything to him... He will complain about things like forgetting to turn off the lights and such...
Anyway, I had to take the power cable TCK lent me to substitute to enable me to do my work (Typography, by the way). When Dage came back, although I didn't even look at his face, I could feel his anger at his plan failing.This is baaad. Firstly, he will think of other ways to disable my com usage while he is out. Secondly, he will try and create trouble for me in other ways. No matter, I will be prepared? for anything that he throws at me. Roarrrr!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment