Christmas Eve

Meet 12nn. Don't see anyone around Braddell MRT or on the surface. Call Law then wait at a place between Law's block and MRT. Both group come approach me (Law, An, Bing, Kok, Kok GF [Name to be filled in later], Boss, me). Go eat lunch (chicken cutlet + fried rice).

Drizzle a bit.

Go back Law house waste time. Originally planned to go Bishan at 3pm to buy food for BBQ. Ask DY go Bishan MRT wait.

Rain (Heavy)

No more BBQ. Rain quite hard. Play mj while some go play PS2/PC. Luck not good that day, quite funny tiles. Forget to take tile when get "flower" a few times. Stupid lo. Lucky never play money. They ask DY come house too. Play some more.

Go to TPY central for dinner. Planned to go Sizzler eat, but someone suggest a "Sakura Restaurant" (located at 3rd floor of old Popular building). Go Sizzler at first, find out Bing card cannot use, so too ex. (BTW, I don't wanna eat there anyway). After that went to "Sakura". Lucky for me the time slots are fully booked. The next slot is at 9pm :D (I REALLY don't want to eat here. If I eat here I may starve...). So go KFC eat. Order 2 family feast (16pcs total) for 5 people. Law and An eat 1 family feast, Boss solo (I don't know why). DY stomach so small, eat 2 pcs full le...

Go Entertainment Centre. Originally going to watch movie, but what they want to watch is showing too late, so never watch (lucky). Go through HDB Hub to CD Rama. Still cannot find my piece of the Fabric of the Nation...

Go Home.

No comments: