"My toilet is special; it smells like a zoo." - F(x)
Recently (about a week ago), a pair of mynahs have taken refuge in my toilet. They climbed through a broken window and built a nest there. There is a wooden board on top of my toilet with a lot of useless and dusty things. The mynah lived in the space behind those things.
Though we cannot see the mynahs directly in the toilet, we can certainly feel its presence. There will be lots of rustling when they are in. Oooo, I get pretty worried about them when I am in the toilet doing my thing. Also, there will be bits of branches, leaves and rubbish around as they build their nests. There will also be a smell in the toilet; refer to my quote on top. I don't know how to describe the smell, but it is certainly not appealing.
We tried to scare them away, but they keep coming back. Hmmm... Father says they will leave when the baby mynahs hatch. However, I don't see or hear the babies...... Pray lo.
No comments:
Post a Comment