I would type this week's events as I remember it...
Monday
Sian day... Play com whole day without doing Creative Process...
Tuesday
8am-6pm sianz... Early morning go school listen to that Kang. No comments on that. Then comes Creative Process. Lucky Gail didn't remember that I haven't show her my work...
Wednesday
Early morning go school for storyboarding. Not too bad. That "A Gay Kin" (Go to the Internet Anagram Server link at the side, click advanced, enter these words, and set the language to English (include obscure words), click get anagrams and go find one that looks like a name) is too concerned about details - everything must draw neatly and coloured in... We should be finishing the Timing Reel next week, but I bet we won't. S l o w . . . Listened to the specialisation talk which I won't be needing till next year... :(
Thursday
Do walk cycle. Nothing much, I think.
Friday
Drawing la... Dunno if can pass the mussels and blocks. Draw a new model. This one look like a DMD student moonlighting as live model... Meet DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL OF CHEMICAL & LIFE SCIENCES !!! He pursuaded me not transferring to Molecular Biotechnology and instead go into I.T. Wow he managed to make me give up my greatest love, Chemistry and go into I.T. He WING!!!
Saturday
Stoopid day for me... My 2nd bro bought Nintendo DS!!! I wish I got that money, but if I have, I'll use it to buy a phone...
Sunday
Stoopid day again...
No comments:
Post a Comment